to explore results)
- Poly(ethylene) glycols and mechanochemistry for the preparation of bioactive 3,5-disubstituted hydantoins.
, RSC Adv.
- From enabling technologies to medicinal mechanochemistry: an eco-friendly access to hydantoin-based active pharmaceutical ingredients.
, React. Chem. Eng.
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Phosphine-catalyzed regiospecific (3 + 2) cyclization of 3-nitroindoles with allene esters.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Bio-activated intramolecular anti-aza-Michael addition: stereoselective synthesis of hydantoin derivatives.
, New J. Chem.
- Towards medicinal mechanochemistry: evolution of milling from pharmaceutical solid form screening to the synthesis of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
, Chem. Commun.
- Asymmetric Michael additions of α-cyanoacetates by soft Lewis acid/hard Brønsted acid catalysis: stereodivergency with bi- vs. monometallic catalysts.
, Chem. Sci.
- Morphological and interfacial properties of chemically-modified tropical hardwood.
, RSC Adv.
- The in vitro effects of retrograded starch (resistant starch type 3) from lotus seed starch on the proliferation of Bifidobacterium adolescentis.
, Food Funct.
- Exploring the cellular uptake and localisation of phosphorescent rhenium fac-tricarbonyl metallosurfactants as a function of lipophilicity.
, Dalton Trans.