to explore results)
- Membrane properties of sodium 2- and 6-(poly)prenyl-substituted polyprenyl phosphates.
, New J. Chem.
- Synthesis and NMR characterisation of novel highly cyclised polyprenoid
hydrocarbons from sediments.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- 6- and 14-Fluoro farnesyl diphosphate: mechanistic probes for the reaction catalysed by aristolochene synthase.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Enhanced design and formulation of nanoparticles for anti-biofilm drug delivery.
- Characterization and optimization of pH-responsive polymer nanoparticles for drug delivery to oral biofilms.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Site-selective binding of terpenoids within a confined space of metal–macrocycle framework: substrate-specific promotion or inhibition of cyclization reactions.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Cyanide SERS as a platform for detection of volatile organic compounds and hazardous transition metal ions.
- Bio-inspired surfactants capable of generating plant volatiles.
, Soft Matter
- Low cost and renewable sulfur-polymers by inverse vulcanisation, and their potential for mercury capture.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Alkynyl-farnesol reporters for detection of
S-prenylation in cells.
, Mol. BioSyst.