to explore results)
- Sensor Technology in Neuroscience, CHAPTER 3 Electronic Detection Techniques
, Pages 87-129
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 21 Metabolism-Based Toxicology Prediction.
, Pages 542-562
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Acyclic functional compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 63-94
- Sensor Technology in Neuroscience, Subject Index
, Pages 203-215
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 1 Definitions, History and Regulatory Framework for Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs.
, Pages 3-31
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Compound index.
, Volume 7
, Pages 438-456
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 6 The CYP2B Subfamily.
, Pages 178-199
- General and Synthetic Methods: Volume 11, Amines, nitriles, and other nitrogen-containing functional groups.
, Volume 11
, Pages 262-392