to explore results)
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209
- Chemoinformatics Approaches to Virtual Screening, Chapter 8 Early ADME/T Predictions: Toy or Tool?.
, Pages 240-267
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 11 Structures of Human Cytochrome P450 Enzymes: Variations on a Theme.
, Pages 249-273
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 14 Singlet Oxygen Generation by Drugs and Their Metabolites.
, Volume 1
, Pages 287-303
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 10, The use of mass spectrometry in studies of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
, Volume 10
, Pages 273-322
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- 3D Printing in Chemical Sciences: Applications Across Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 3D Printing in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
, Pages 138-175
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 6 Nuclear spin relaxation in liquids and gases.
, Volume 43
, Pages 230-285
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 38, Phosphazenes.
, Volume 38
, Pages 332-385