to explore results)
- Quantitative analysis of the inhibitory effect of HPMC on felodipine crystallization kinetics using population balance modeling.
- Crystal architecture and physicochemical properties of felodipine solvates.
- Role of polymer chemistry in influencing crystal growth rates from amorphous felodipine.
- Polymorphs and solvates of felodipine: analysis of crystal structures and thermodynamic aspects of sublimation and solubility processes.
- Diversity of felodipine solvates: structure and physicochemical properties.
- Polymorphism of felodipine co-crystals with 4,4′-bipyridine.
- Binding mechanisms of 1,4-dihydropyridine derivatives to L-type calcium channel Cav1.2: a molecular modeling study.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Structural characterisation of amorphous solid dispersions via metropolis matrix factorisation of pair distribution function data.
, Chem. Commun.
- The role of surface chemistry in crystal morphology and its associated properties.
crystallography: is there a devil in the details?.