to explore results)
- Bismuth(iii) complexes derived from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and their activity against
, Dalton Trans.
- Automated analysis of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in human plasma and water samples by in-tube solid-phase microextraction coupled to liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry based on a poly(4-vinylpyridine-co-ethylene dimethacrylate) monolith.
, Anal. Methods
- Hydrogen bonding of excited states in supramolecular host–guest inclusion complexes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Current trends on microextraction by packed sorbent – fundamentals, application fields, innovative improvements and future applications.
- Metabolomic profiling of matured coconut water during post-harvest storage revealed discrimination and distinct changes in metabolites.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis of Au yolk/LDH shell nanoparticles as anticancer vehicles.
, RSC Adv.
- Emerging chitin and chitosan nanofibrous materials for biomedical applications.
- Electrospun membranes: control of the structure and structure related applications in tissue regeneration and drug delivery.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Cancer vaccines using supramolecular hydrogels of NSAID-modified peptides as adjuvants abolish tumorigenesis.
- 4-Aminocyclopentane-1,3-diols as platforms for diversity: synthesis of a screening library.
, Med. Chem. Commun.