to explore results)
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, Chapter 11 Metabolomics Investigations of Drug-induced Hepatotoxicity.
, Pages 323-356
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 5 Transcriptomic Dose–Response Analysis for Mode of Action and Risk Assessment.
, Pages 154-184
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 13 Recent Advances in Selective CB2 Agonists for the Treatment of Pain.
, Pages 391-413
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 26 Aleglitazar: A Case Study.
, Pages 633-675
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Pharmaceutical Residues in Sewage Treatment Works and their Fate in the Receiving Environment.
, Pages 120-179
- UHPLC in Life Sciences, Chapter 14 Application of UHPLC-MS to Metabolomic/metabonomic Studies in Man.
, Pages 387-428
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 14 Induction of Hepatic Cytochrome P450 Enzymes: Importance in Drug Development and Toxicity.
, Pages 309-332
- The Handbook of Continuous Crystallization, CHAPTER 7 Process Intensification in Continuous Crystallization.
, Pages 266-320