to explore results)
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 8 Prediction of Human Pharmacokinetics, Exposure and Therapeutic Dose in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 208-238
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Ambient Ionization Mass Spectrometry, CHAPTER 19 Laser-Ablation Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry (LAESI®-MS): Ambient Ionization Technology for 2D and 3D Molecular Imaging.
, Pages 462-481
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 5 Pharmacogenomics of Drug Transporters: Clinical Implications.
, Volume 2
, Pages 114-142
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 11 Human Microdosing/Phase 0 Studies to Accelerate Drug Development.
, Pages 241-266
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 18 Medicinal Chemistry Challenges in CNS Drug Discovery.
, Pages 465-509
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 7 Drug Metabolism.
, Pages 184-207