to explore results)
- Polarographic study of flurazepam and its major metabolites.
- Study of protolytic equilibria of flurazepam.
- The determination of some 1,4-benzodiazepines and their metabolites in body fluids. A review.
- A spectrophotometric method for the determination of equilibrium constants of the reversible 1,4-benzodiazepine ring-opening reaction.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- A study of the electrochemical oxidation of some 1,4-benzodiazepines.
- Application of adsorptive stripping voltammetry to the study of immunoglobulin A and its interaction with benzodiazepine drugs.
- On-line electrochemical detection of oxidisable organic molecules of pharmaceutical importance.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Back matter
- An iodine-125 radioimmunoassay for the direct detection of benzodiazepines in blood and urine.