to explore results)
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 15 Cytochromes P450 in Cancer Therapeutics.
, Pages 480-509
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 6 Novel Androgen Receptor Antagonists for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer.
, Pages 120-141
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Terrestrial Models, Section II: Terrestrial Vertebrates as Experimental Models Chapter 6 Use of Melanin-pigmented Cells as a New Tool to Evaluate Effects of Agrochemicals and Other Emerging Contaminants in Brazilian Anurans.
, Pages 123-142
- Conference on Drug Design and Discovery Technologies, In Silico and In Vitro Studies of Benzohydrazide Analogues as Potent Androgen Receptor Antagonist.
, Pages 103-107
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 7 Solid state NMR spectroscopy.
, Volume 43
, Pages 286-344
- Biophysical Techniques in Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Characterization of Pharmaceutical Solids Combining NMR, X-ray diffraction and Computer Modelling.
, Pages 120-169
- Computational Approaches to Nuclear Receptors, Chapter 5 Docking, Screening and Selectivity Prediction for Small-molecule Nuclear Receptor Modulators.
, Pages 84-109
- Male-mediated Developmental Toxicity, Chapter 10 Prevention of Adverse Effects of Cancer Treatment on the Germline.
, Pages 114-123
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 12 Predicting Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
, Pages 283-306
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Heterocycles.
, Volume 7
, Pages 239-380