to explore results)
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 7 The CYP2C Subfamily.
, Pages 200-240
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 9 Mechanistic Modelling to Predict Transporter-mediated Drug Disposition and Drug–Drug Interactions.
, Volume 1
, Pages 333-360
- The Medicinal Chemist's Guide to Solving ADMET Challenges, CHAPTER 7 OATPs: The SLCO Family of Organic Anion Transporting Polypeptide Transporters.
, Pages 143-159
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Drug Transporters: Volume 2: Recent Advances and Emerging Technologies, Chapter 4 Interplay Between Enzymes and Transporters: Impact on the Prediction of Pharmacokinetics and Drug–Drug Interactions.
, Volume 2
, Pages 73-113
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Pharmaceutical Residues in Sewage Treatment Works and their Fate in the Receiving Environment.
, Pages 120-179
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 1 Drugs and their Structural Motifs.
, Pages 1-60
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Applications of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 44
, Pages 170-234