to explore results)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 6 Modern Drug Discovery from Chinese Materia Medica Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
, Pages 81-134
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 6 Using Transcriptomics to Evaluate Thresholds in Genotoxicity Dose–Response.
, Pages 185-208
- DNA-targeting Molecules as Therapeutic Agents, Chapter 2 Interfacial Inhibitors.
, Pages 33-44
- The Micronucleus Assay in Toxicology, CHAPTER 36 Use of Micronucleus Assays to Measure DNA Damage Caused by Cytostatic/Antineoplastic Drugs.
, Pages 601-617
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 3 Iron Compounds as Anticancer Agents.
, Pages 62-90
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, Different Modes of Cell Death Induced by DNA Damage.
, Pages 239-265
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 8 Nucleic Acids as Supramolecular Targets.
, Pages 213-259
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 7.2 Drug Delivery Strategies: BBB–Shuttles.
, Pages 364-391