to explore results)
decarbonylation of biomass-derived carboxylic acids as efficient route to commodity monomers.
, Green Chem.
- Synthesis of degradable bifunctional dendritic polymers as versatile drug carriers.
, Polym. Chem.
- Zinc-selective inhibition of the promiscuous bacterial amide-hydrolase DapE: implications of metal heterogeneity for evolution and antibiotic
- A new methodology for the synthesis of β-amino acids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Design of H2O2-dependent oxidation catalyzed by hemoproteins.
- The advantage of biosensor analysis over enzyme inhibition studies for slow dissociating inhibitors – characterization of hydroxamate-based matrix metalloproteinase-12 inhibitors.
, Med. Chem. Commun.