to explore results)
- Preparation of cyclic imides from alkene-tethered amides: application of homogeneous Cu(ii) catalytic systems. Zhenghui Liu, Peng Wang, Hualin Ou, Zhenzhong Yan, Suqing Chen, Xingxing Tan, Dongkun Yu, Xinhui Zhao, Tiancheng Mu
, RSC Adv.
- Dipicolinamide and isophthalamide based fluorescent chemosensors: recognition and detection of assorted analytes. Pramod Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Rajeev Gupta
, Dalton Trans.
- Enantiomeric resolution and simulation studies of four enantiomers of 5-bromo-3-ethyl-3-(4-nitrophenyl)-piperidine-2,6-dione on a Chiralpak IA column. Imran Ali, Mohammad Nadeem Lone, Mohd. Suhail, Zeid A. AL-Othman, Abdulrahman Alwarthan
, RSC Adv.
- Radical cyclization of alkynyl aryl ketones for the synthesis of 3-seleno-substituted thiochromones and chromones. Ricardo H. Bartz, Krigor B. Silva, Thiago J. Peglow, Angelita M. Barcellos, Raquel G. Jacob, Eder J. Lenardão, Gelson Perin
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A critical review of hemoperfusion adsorbents: materials, functionalization and matrix structure selection. Weiyu Dou, Jing Wang, Zhikan Yao, Wei Xiao, Man Huang, Lin Zhang
, Mater. Adv.
- Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of a polysaccharide from Lachnum YM240 and its derivatives in mice, induced by a high fat diet and low dose STZ. Yufen Wang, Nana Su, Guohua Hou, Jinglei Li, Ming Ye
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Tracking physical breakdown of rice- and wheat-based foods with varying structures during gastric digestion and its influence on gastric emptying in a growing pig model. Joanna Nadia, Alexander G. Olenskyj, Natascha Stroebinger, Suzanne M. Hodgkinson, Talia G. Estevez, Parthasarathi Subramanian, Harjinder Singh, R. Paul Singh, Gail M. Bornhorst
, Food Funct.
- Synthesis of fluorine-containing analogues of N-aminoglutethimide. Paul Sampson, Gerald B. Hammond, Raymond G. Plevey
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Multipath exciton harvesting in diazine-based luminescent materials and their applications for organic light-emitting diodes. Ling Yu, Chuluo Yang
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Solubilization and co-solubilization of carbamazepine and nifedipine in mixed micellar systems: insights from surface tension, electronic absorption, fluorescence and HPLC measurements. Masrat Maswal, Oyais Ahmad Chat, Suraya Jabeen, Uzma Ashraf, Rohi Masrat, Rais Ahmad Shah, Aijaz Ahmad Dar
, RSC Adv.