to explore results)
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, Subject Index
, Pages 355-366
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 14 Drug Design and Therapeutic Development for Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 297-336
- Vitamin E: Chemistry and Nutritional Benefits, CHAPTER 6 Tocopheryl Phosphate.
, Pages 75-87
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 1 Ion Channel Drug Discovery: a Historical Perspective.
, Pages 1-15
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 1 How Physicochemical Properties of Drugs Affect Their Metabolism and Clearance.
, Pages 1-26
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 5 Sulfonamide as an Essential Functional Group in Drug Design.
, Pages 210-274
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Scientific Basis for Its Use, Chapter 13 The Preventive Effect of Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herbs on Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
, Pages 268-312
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 8 The Therapeutic Potential of Small-molecule Modulators of the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR) Cl− Channel.
, Pages 156-185
- Gasotransmitters, Chapter 1 Overview of Gasotransmitters and the Related Signaling Network.
, Pages 1-28