to explore results)
- Rapid Detection Assays for Food and Water, Development of disposable immunosensors for the rapid assay of seafood toxins.
, Pages 190-193
- Marine Pollution and Human Health, Chapter 4 Harmful Algal Blooms.
, Pages 95-127
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 9 Mining Cyanobacterial Genomes for Drug-Like and Bioactive Natural Products.
, Pages 159-197
- Food Microbiology (3), Chapter 8 Non-bacterial Agents of Foodborne Illness
, Pages 270-309
- Agricultural Chemicals and the Environment, Detection analysis and risk assessment of cyanobacterial toxins.
, Pages 109-122
- Preventing Chemical Weapons: Arms Control and Disarmament as the Sciences Converge, CHAPTER 9 Advances in the Targeted Delivery of Biochemical Agents.
, Pages 259-292
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in toxicology and related areas.
, Pages 211-218
- Molecular Logic-based Computation, CHAPTER 14 Applications
, Pages 336-383
- Rapid Antibody-based Technologies in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 5 Targeting Marine Toxins and Other Adulterants in Fish.
, Pages 75-111
- Preventing Chemical Weapons: Arms Control and Disarmament as the Sciences Converge, CHAPTER 3 The Chemical Weapons Convention – Past Success, Current Challenges.
, Pages 25-68