to explore results)
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 From Natural Product to Clinical Trials: NPI-0052 (Salinosporamide A), a Marine Actinomycete-Derived Anticancer Agent.
, Pages 355-373
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 10 Tetravalent Boron-based Therapeutics.
, Pages 253-281
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 9 Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Compounds that Mimic Enzyme Transition States.
, Pages 390-459
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 9 In Vitro Approaches for Determining Liver-Specific Toxicity of New Drug Candidates.
, Pages 157-220
- Peptide Therapeutics: Strategy and Tactics for Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls, Chapter 12 Transport, Stability and Delivery Considerations for the Design of Peptide Drugs.
, Pages 421-471
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 13 Hsp90 Inhibitors in Clinic.
, Pages 336-378
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 3 Oxidative Degradation
, Pages 48-109
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 10 Peptide Therapeutics: Oncology.
, Pages 278-325
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- Nanomedicines: Design, Delivery and Detection, Chapter 13 Doxil® – the First FDA-approved Nano-drug: from Basics via CMC, Cell Culture and Animal Studies to Clinical Use.
, Pages 315-345