to explore results)
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 25 Animal Models of Idiosyncratic, Drug-Induced Liver Injury.
, Pages 642-664
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 1, CHAPTER 5 General Anaesthetics.
, Volume 1
, Pages 117-149
- The Micronucleus Assay in Toxicology, CHAPTER 37 Micronucleus Assay for Assessing Chromosomal Damage in Medical Workers Exposed to Anaesthetic Gases.
, Pages 618-635
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, Chapter 11 Metabolomics Investigations of Drug-induced Hepatotoxicity.
, Pages 323-356
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 16 Predicting Hepatotoxicity In Vivo.
, Pages 399-435
- NMR Spectroscopy in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 11 Meat
, Pages 295-309
- Gases In Medicine: Anaesthesia, The Neural Processes Involved in Anaesthesia and a Comparison of the effects of Nitrous Oxide and Halothane on Somatosensory Transmission.
, Pages 53-85
- Regulatory Toxicology in the European Union, CHAPTER 5 Veterinary Medicinal Products.
, Pages 163-242