to explore results)
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 6 Heterometallic Complexes as Anticancer Agents.
, Pages 143-168
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Catalysis with Earth-abundant Elements, CHAPTER 5 Recent Developments in Titanium Chemistry Towards Organic Synthesis — Stoichiometric Transformations and Catalysis.
, Pages 115-138
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 30 Designing Active Sites for Surfaces: From Tightly Bound to Loosely Anchored.
, Pages 519-533
- Nucleic Acid-Metal Ion Interactions, Chapter 10 Metal Ion–Nucleic Acid Interactions in Disease and Medicine.
, Pages 350-416
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712
- Metal-based Anticancer Agents, CHAPTER 12 Challenges and Chances in the Preclinical to Clinical Translation of Anticancer Metallodrugs.
, Pages 308-347
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Catalytic applications of mesoporous silica-based materials.
, Volume 24
, Pages 253-280
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 25, π-Cyclopentadienyl, π-arene, and related complexes.
, Volume 25
, Pages 375-456
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 5 Homogeneous Titanium-based Catalysts for Nonasymmetric Transformations.
, Pages 103-115