to explore results)
- Electrothermal patches driving the transdermal delivery of insulin.
, Nanoscale Horiz.
- Insulin-coated gold nanoparticles as a new concept for personalized and adjustable glucose regulation.
- Media-dependent morphology of supramolecular aggregates of β-cyclodextrin-grafted chitosan and insulin through multivalent interactions.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Enzymatic digest of whey protein and wheylin-1, a dipeptide released in the digest, increase insulin sensitivity in an Akt phosphorylation-dependent manner.
, Food Funct.
- Molecularly imprinted nanoparticles-based assay (MINA) – detection of leukotrienes and insulin.
- Emerging micro- and nanotechnology based synthetic approaches for insulin delivery.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Effect of trehalose polymer regioisomers on protein stabilization.
, Polym. Chem.
- The dielectric study of insulin-loaded reverse hexagonal (HII) liquid crystals.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Layer-by-layer polyelectrolyte films containing insulin for pH-triggered release.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Chitosan-graft-PAMAM–alginate core–shell nanoparticles: a safe and promising oral insulin carrier in an animal model.
, RSC Adv.