to explore results)
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Carnosine and Derivatives as Inhibitors of Protein Covalent Modifications Induced by Reactive Carbonyl Species.
, Pages 139-169
- Epigenetics for Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 4 Targeting DNA Methylation.
, Pages 68-95
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 13 Environmental Aldehydes and Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 301-370
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Cardiovascular drugs.
, Volume 5
, Pages 320-348
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 14, Biological spin trapping.
, Volume 14
, Pages 246-302
- Electron Spin Resonance: Volume 11B, In vivo detection of free radical metabolites by spin trapping.
, Volume 11B
, Pages 1-10
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-88
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Terms Beginning With M
, Pages 394-447