to explore results)
- Some fluorescent derivatives of the drug phenelzine.
- Indirect determination of phenelzine in urine.
- Dual mode of action of phenyl-pyrazole-phenyl (6-5-6 system)-based PPI inhibitors: alpha-helix backbone versus alpha-helix binding epitope.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Tetracyanoethylene in pharmaceutical analysis. Part I. A spectrophotometric method for the determination of some pharmaceutically important hydrazine and pyrazolone derivatives.
- Preparation of 1, 1-disubstituted hydrazines and their 2-acyl derivatives.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Histone lysine specific demethylase 1 inhibitors.
, RSC Med. Chem.
- N,N-dibromodiethylbarbituric acid as an analytical reagent. Part 1. Determination of some pharmaceutically important hydrazine derivatives.
- Decarboxylative hydrazination of unactivated carboxylic acids by cerium photocatalysis.
, Chem. Commun.
- In vitro degradation behavior of a hydroxyapatite/poly(lactide-co-glycolide) composite reinforced by micro/nano-hybrid poly(glycolide) fibers for bone repair.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Direct N-heterocyclization of hydrazines to access styrylated pyrazoles: synthesis of 1,3,5-trisubstituted pyrazoles and dihydropyrazoles.
, RSC Adv.