to explore results)
- Collaborative study of a method for the determination of residues of halofuginone in chicken tissue.
- Natural products and their derivatives as tRNA synthetase inhibitors and antimicrobial agents.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Determination of halofuginone hydrobromide in medicated animal feeds.
- A convergent strategy towards febrifugine and related compounds.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Halofuginone reduces the inflammatory responses of DSS-induced colitis through metabolic reprogramming.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- A halofuginone electrochemical sensor based on a molecularly imprinted polypyrrole coated glassy carbon electrode.
, Anal. Methods
- Identification of medicinal additives in animal feedingstuffs by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- The role of natural products in revealing NRF2 function.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- The production and characterisation of an antibody to detect the coccidiostat toltrazuril and its metabolite
- Index pages