to explore results)
- Biophysical Techniques in Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Characterization of Pharmaceutical Solids Combining NMR, X-ray diffraction and Computer Modelling.
, Pages 120-169
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 3 Carboxylic Acids and their Bioisosteres.
, Pages 99-167
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 9 New and Up-and-coming Perspectives for Unconventional Chemistry: From Molecular Synthesis to Hybrid Materials by Mechanochemistry.
, Pages 192-215
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 4 CRTH2 Antagonists.
, Pages 104-134
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Pharmaceutical Residues in Sewage Treatment Works and their Fate in the Receiving Environment.
, Pages 120-179
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 3 Drug Transporters in the Intestine.
, Volume 1
, Pages 81-108
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 11 In Vitro Biology: Measuring Pharmacological Activity.
, Pages 292-309
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Modern Methods in Solid-state NMR: A Practitioner's Guide, Chapter 2 High-resolution 1H 2D Magic-angle Spinning Techniques for Organic Solids.
, Pages 39-74