to explore results)
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, CHAPTER 5 Cleaning I: Application.
, Pages 124-146
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Nanoscience for the Conservation of Works of Art, Subject Index
, Pages 471-495
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 6 Occurrence and Metabolism of Carotenoid Esters in Marine Organisms.
, Pages 160-181
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 3 Oxidative Degradation
, Pages 48-109
- Chocolate and Health: Chemistry, Nutrition and Therapy, Chapter 3 Cacao Chemistry.
, Pages 56-66
- Biodiversity: New Leads for the Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries, In Vivo and in Vitro biosynthetic studies: Underestanding and exploiting natural pathways.
, Pages 233-248
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 21 Tin-based Catalysts.
, Pages 231-253