to explore results)
- Alkylation reactions over ion-exchanged molecular sieve zeolite catalysts. Part 4.—Competitive alkylation of toluene and benzene with ethanol, n-propyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol and t-butyl alcohol: consideration of the reactivity and selectivity of the alkylating species.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Ultrasonic absorption properties of solutions. Part 5.—Mixtures of water + n-propyl alcohol and water + isopropyl alcohol.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- 362. The kinetics of hydrogen isotope exchange reactions. Part XII. The behaviour of primary alcohols in acidic media.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- The true catalyst in hydrogen transfer reactions with alcohol donors in the presence of RuCl2(PPh3)3 is ruthenium(0) nanoparticles.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Release of nitrite from the antitubercular nitroimidazole
drug PA-824 and analogues upon one-electron reduction in protic, non-aqueous solvent.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Polyoxometalate-based materials for efficient solar and visible light harvesting: application to the photocatalytic degradation of azo dyes.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Discovery of highly potent triazole
antifungal agents with piperidine-oxadiazole side chains.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Impact of metal binding on the antitumor activity and cellular imaging of a metal chelator cationic imidazopyridine derivative.
, Dalton Trans.
- The analysis of mixtures containing acetone, ethyl alcohol, and isopropyl alcohol.
- Aluminum alkyl complexes: synthesis, structure, and application in ROP of cyclic esters.
, Dalton Trans.