to explore results)
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 2, CHAPTER 13 Some Other Pharmacologically Active Drugs.
, Volume 2
, Pages 155-247
- Flavins: Photochemistry and Photobiology, Chapter 4 Riboflavin as a Visible-Light-Sensitiser in the Aerobic Photodegradation of Ophthalmic and Sympathomimetic Drugs.
, Volume 6
, Pages 61-82
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 20, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of living systems.
, Volume 20
, Pages 384-427
- Pharmaceutical Formulation: The Science and Technology of Dosage Forms, CHAPTER 9 Less Common Dosage Forms.
, Pages 232-257
- Cyclodextrins in Chromatography, Use of Cyclodextrins in Electrophoretic Techniques.
, Pages 79-152
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 24, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of living systems.
, Volume 24
, Pages 398-443
- G Protein-Coupled Receptors: From Structure to Function, Chapter 6 Ligand Regulation of GPCR Quaternary Structure.
, Pages 111-152
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Index of compounds and metabolites.
, Volume 6
, Pages 377-390
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 1, Tranference of foreign compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 34-97