to explore results)
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Applications of HPLC-ED in the analysis of drugs.
, Pages 104-210
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Chapter 10 Electrochemical Detection Using Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 341-386
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Cardiovascular drugs.
, Volume 6
, Pages 231-246
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Enzymic mechanisms of oxidation, reduction, and hydrolysis.
, Volume 5
, Pages 89-131
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, APPENDIX I A Selection of Toxic Substances
, Pages 712-746
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 2, Biotransformation.
, Volume 2
, Pages 163-327
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 28, Analogue and conformational studies on peptide hormones and other biologically active peptides.
, Volume 28
, Pages 166-232
- Biotransformations: A Survey of the Biotransformations of Drugs and Chemicals in Animals, Amino acids and peptides.
, Volume 7
, Pages 397-406
- The Alkaloids: Volume 7, β-Phenethylamines and the isoquinoline alkaloids.
, Volume 7
, Pages 92-151
- Gums and Stabilisers for the Food Industry 11, Cell signalling potential of hydrocolloids: possible new applications?.
, Volume 11
, Pages 349-355