to explore results)
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 2 Polymerization of Phosphorus-Containing (meth)acrylamide Monomers.
, Pages 19-34
- Nanoscience: Volume 2, Chapter 8 Recent developments in the design of nanomaterials for photothermal and magnetic hyperthermia induced controllable drug delivery.
, Volume 2
, Pages 225-254
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 8 Carotenoids: Concept, Dietary Sources and Structure–Activity Relationships for Antioxidant and Health-related Properties.
, Pages 134-164
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 294-318
- New Frontiers in Colloid Science: A Celebration of the Career of Brian Vincent, Chapter 8 Heteroflocculation Studies of Colloidal Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Microgels with Polystyrene Latex Particles: Effect of Particle Size, Temperature and Surface Charge.
, Pages 148-165
- Radical Reactions in Aqueous Media, Chapter 4 Reducing Agents Based on Group 4 and Aqueous Media
, Pages 34-50
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 10 Polymer–Clay Nanocomposites by Miniemulsion Polymerization.
, Pages 198-222