to explore results)
- Mechanism and chemoselectivity origins of bioconjugation of cysteine with Au(iii)-aryl reagents.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A simple method for determining the ligand affinity toward a zinc-enzyme model by using a TAMRA/TAMRA interaction.
, Dalton Trans.
- Aggregation behaviour of synthetic peptide surfactants.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Phosphorescent proteins for bio-imaging and site selective bio-conjugation of peptides and proteins with luminescent cyclometalated iridium(iii) complexes.
, Chem. Commun.
- Ligand capture and activation of human platelets at monolayer modified gold surfaces.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Synthesis and reactions of α-thioformyl dipeptides, possible biogenetic precursors of penicillin.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1