to explore results)
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 9 Metakaryotic Cancer Stem Cells are Constitutively Resistant to X-Rays and Chemotherapeutic Agents, but Sensitive to Many Common Drugs.
, Pages 196-249
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 7 Traditional Cytotoxic Agents as Antibody–Drug Conjugate (ADC) Payloads.
, Pages 137-165
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 13 Natural Product Scaffolds of Value in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 348-378
- Life Saving Drugs: The Elusive Magic Bullet, The disease and its treatment.
, Pages 141-222
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 A Snapshot of Natural Product-Derived Compounds in Late Stage Clinical Development at the End of 2008.
, Pages 321-354
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, Preface
, Pages P007-P009
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Subject index.
, Pages 225-230
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 16, Applications of spin-spin couplings.
, Volume 16
, Pages 98-127
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 15 Cytochromes P450 in Cancer Therapeutics.
, Pages 480-509
- Biodiversity: New Leads for the Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries, Nature products drug discovery at the National Cancer Institute. Past achievements and new directions for the new millennium.
, Pages 22-44