to explore results)
- A FRET-based fluorescent approach for labetalol sensing using calixarene functionalized MnO2@graphene as a receptor.
, RSC Adv.
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Supramolecular interaction of labetalol with cucurbituril for its sensitive fluorescence detection.
- Multivariate calibration on designed mixtures of four pharmaceuticals.
- Comparison of analytical techniques for the identification of bioactive compounds from natural products.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Chromatographic resolution of enantiomers on a chiral stationary phase physically anchored to porous graphitic carbon.
, Anal. Commun.
- Determination of acidity constants at 37 °C through the internal standard capillary electrophoresis (IS-CE) method: internal standards and application to polyprotic drugs.
- A label-free optical biosensor with microfluidics identifies an intracellular signalling wave mediated through the β2-adrenergic receptor.
, Integr. Biol.
- Evaluation of 2-Chrysenyl and 1-Pyrenyltartramide Derivatives as
Chiral Selectors for Enantiomeric Separation on Porous Graphitic Carbon
High-performance Liquid Chromatographic Columns.
- Baseline toxicity and ion-trapping models to describe the pH-dependence of bacterial toxicity of pharmaceuticals.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts