to explore results)
- One in half a million: a solid form informatics study of a pharmaceutical crystal structure.
- Target screening of chemicals of concern in recycled water.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- Direct photodegradation of lamotrigine (an antiepileptic) in simulated sunlight – pH influenced rates and products.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Isostructurality in three-component crystals achieved by the combination of persistent hydrogen bonding motifs and solvent inclusion.
- Application of magnetic lamotrigine-imprinted polymer nanoparticles as an electrochemical sensor for trace determination of lamotrigine in biological samples.
, RSC Adv.
- First HPLC method for the simultaneous quantification of levetiracetam, zonisamide, lamotrigine, pentylenetetrazole and pilocarpine in rat plasma and brain.
, Anal. Methods
- An absolute structure template for a unique voltage-gated sodium channel
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Multicomponent solids of lamotrigine with some selected coformers and their characterization by thermoanalytical, spectroscopic and X-ray diffraction methods.
- Effect of p-sulfonatocalixresorcinarene (PSCR) on the solubility and bioavailability of a poorly water soluble drug
lamotrigine (LMN) and computational investigation.
, RSC Adv.
- Isostructural organic binary-host frameworks with tuneable and diversely decorated inclusion cavities.