to explore results)
- An LC-MS based untargeted metabolomics study identified novel biomarkers for coronary heart disease. Ruijun Li, Fengyu Li, Qiang Feng, Zhipeng Liu, Zhuye Jie, Bo Wen, Xun Xu, Shilong Zhong, Guanglei Li, Kunlun He
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Scope of the DMC mediated glycosylation of unprotected sugars with phenols in aqueous solution. Xin Qiu, Antony J. Fairbanks
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Phosphorylated sugars. Part 25. Synthesis and behaviour in acidic media of 2-acetamido-2-deoxy-D-glucose 4- and 6-phosphates and of a ‘Lipid A’ analogue. Patricia Szabó
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- A GFP-strategy for efficient recombinant protein overexpression and purification in Mycobacterium smegmatis. Anjana Radhakrishnan, Christopher M. Furze, Mohd Syed Ahangar, Elizabeth Fullam
, RSC Adv.
- Mechanistic aspects of enzymatic carbohydrate epimerization. Jomy Samuel, Martin E. Tanner
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- The use of metabolomics to reveal differences in functional substances of milk whey of dairy buffaloes raised at different altitudes. Jinhui Pu, Paramintra Vinitchaikul, Zhaobing Gu, Huaming Mao, Fulan Zhang
, Food Funct.
- O-GlcNAc and neurodegeneration: biochemical mechanisms and potential roles in Alzheimer's disease and beyond. Scott A. Yuzwa, David J. Vocadlo
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- N-Acetylglucosamine as a platform chemical produced from renewable resources: opportunity, challenge, and future prospects. Shuling Cao, Yuxi Liu, Linming Shi, Wanbin Zhu, Hongliang Wang
, Green Chem.
- Mass spectrometric analysis of PTM dynamics using stable isotope labeled metabolic precursors in cell culture. Alienke van Pijkeren, Rainer Bischoff, Marcel Kwiatkowski
- The use of phosphate bioisosteres in medicinal chemistry and chemical biology. Thomas S. Elliott, Aine Slowey, Yulin Ye, Stuart J. Conway
, Med. Chem. Commun.