to explore results)
- Ex vivo digestion of carp muscle tissue – ACE inhibitory and antioxidant activities of the obtained hydrolysates.
, Food Funct.
- Poly(ε-caprolactone) with pendant natural peptides: an old polymeric biomaterial with new properties.
, Polym. Chem.
- Rheology and thermal stability of pH-dependent hydrogels of N-acyl-l-carnosine amphiphiles: effect of the alkoxy tail length.
, Soft Matter
- An electropolymerized molecularly imprinted polymer for selective carnosine sensing with impedimetric capacity.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Oxaliplatin complexes with carnosine and its derivatives: in vitro cytotoxicity, mass spectrometric and computational studies with a focus on complex fragmentation.
- Fragmentation pathways analysis for the gas phase dissociation of protonated carnosine-oxaliplatin complexes.
, Dalton Trans.
Salt, pH and thermoresponsive supramolecular hydrogel of N-(4-n-tetradecyloxybenzoyl)-l-carnosine.
, Chem. Commun.
- Development of multiple reaction monitoring assay for quantification of carnosine in human plasma.
, RSC Adv.
- Monitoring carnosine uptake by RAW 264.7 macrophage cells using microchip electrophoresis with fluorescence detection.
, Anal. Methods
- Liposome antibody–ionophore conjugate antiproliferative activity increases by cellular metallostasis alteration.
, Med. Chem. Commun.