to explore results)
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter H1 Hektoen Enteric (HE) agar
, Pages 772-774
- Biosynthesis in Insects, Plant substances stored, changed or unchanged, by insects.
, Pages 161-176
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 1 Nutraceuticals.
, Pages 1-6
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter 12 Culture Media for Detection and Enumeration of “Total” Enterobacteriaceae, Coliforms and Escherichia coli from Foods.
, Pages 233-260
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter 26 Chromogens, Fluorogens, Trojan Horses and their Use in Culture Media.
, Pages 623-646
- Food Proteins and Peptides: Emerging Biofunctions, Food and Biomaterial Applications, CHAPTER 18 Chemistry and Biological Mechanisms of Peptides That Modulate Taste.
, Pages 460-486
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 7 Aqueous Phase Asymmetric Catalysis.
, Pages 206-236
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter 22 Culture Media for Food-associated Genera in the Family Flavobacteriaceae.
, Pages 508-556
- Chemistry, Biological Activities and Therapeutic Applications of Medicinal Plants in Ayurveda, Chapter 13 Ayurvedic Knowledge Inspired Approach to Modern Drug Discovery.
, Pages 325-373
- Pain Therapeutics: Current and Future Treatment Paradigms, CHAPTER 7 Peptide Therapeutics from Venomous Creatures.
, Pages 217-246