to explore results)
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Fructose Chemistry.
, Pages 115-137
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 2 General Reaction Mechanisms in Hydrogenation and Hydrogenolysis for Biorefining.
, Pages 22-51
- Green Chemistry for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives: Sustainable Applications, CHAPTER 7 White Biotechnology for Polymer Building Blocks: Strategies for Enhanced Production of Bio-based 1,3-Propanediol and Its Applications.
, Pages 145-182
- Enantioselective Multicatalysed Tandem Reactions, CHAPTER 4 Multienzyme-Catalysed Reactions
, Pages 60-84
- Catalysis: Volume 30, Recent advances on the conversion of glycerol to acrolein, 1,3-propanediol, propanol and propylene using acidic heterogeneous catalysts.
, Volume 30
, Pages 176-222
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 6 Heterolytic Chemistry Other than Nucleophilic Attack at the Anomeric or Carbonyl Centre
, Pages 478-647
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Advanced Oil Crop Biorefineries, Chapter 4 Secondary Processing of Plant Oils.
, Pages 166-202
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 22, Syntheis of enantiomerically pure non-carbohydrate compounds.
, Volume 22
, Pages 258-270
- Food: The Chemistry of its Components (4), Sugars.
, Pages 7-40