to explore results)
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 9 Current Approaches to Tuberculosis Drug Discovery and Development.
, Pages 228-261
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 12 Predicting Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
, Pages 283-306
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, CHAPTER 4 Narrow Spectrum Antibacterial Agents.
, Pages 76-102
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 Drug Discovery for Lower Respiratory Tract Infections.
, Pages 366-411
- Biological Interactions with Surface Charge in Biomaterials, Chapter 13 Community- and Hospital-acquired Staphylococcal Infections.
, Pages 175-192
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 14 Natural Products: New Agents Against MDR Tuberculosis.
, Pages 307-325
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 12 Discovery and Development of Platensimycin and Platencin.
, Pages 249-277
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 14 Daptomycin.
, Pages 395-409
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 11 Ebselen and Thioredoxin Systems in Human Health, Disease and Therapeutic Potential.
, Pages 303-316