to explore results)
- Sodium-cationized carbohydrate gas-phase fragmentation chemistry: influence of glycosidic linkage position.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Gentio-oligosaccharides from Leuconostoc mesenteroides NRRL B-1426 dextransucrase as prebiotics and as a supplement for functional foods with anti-cancer properties.
, Food Funct.
- Investigating carbohydrate isomers by IMS-CID-IMS-MS: precursor and fragment ion cross-sections.
- Biocompatible natural sugar-based surfactant assisted oxidation of citric acid by MnO4
− in absence and presence of SDS.
, RSC Adv.
- Ti3C2 MXene as a novel substrate provides rapid differentiation and quantitation of glycan isomers with LDI-MS.
, Chem. Commun.
- High-yield synthesis of glucooligosaccharides (GlOS) as potential prebiotics from glucose via non-enzymatic glycosylation.
, Green Chem.
- Carbohydrates as potentially versatile core subcarriers for multivalent immunogens.
, RSC Adv.
- Temperature-dependent conformational analysis of gentiobiose octa-acetate in solution. Proton and carbon nuclear magnetic relaxation study.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Optimization and validation of an extraction method and HPAEC-PAD for determination of residual sugar composition in l-lactic acid industrial fermentation broth with a high salt content.
, Anal. Methods
- Studies of Aspergillus niger. Part IV. The synthesis of β-linked glucosaccharides.
, J. Chem. Soc.