to explore results)
- Chondroitin: a natural biomarker with immense biomedical applications.
, RSC Adv.
- Glucuronic esters. Part IV. Synthesis of 1-O-acyl-D-glucopyranuronic acids via benzyl 1-O-acyl-2,3,4-tri-O-benzyl-D-glucopyranuronates.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Water-soluble d-glucuronic acid coated ultrasmall mixed Ln/Mn (Ln = Gd and Dy) oxide nanoparticles and their application to magnetic resonance imaging.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Glucuronic acid as a helix-inducing linker in short peptides.
, Chem. Commun.
- 16-Tigloyl linked barrigenol-like triterpenoid from Semen Aesculi and its anti-tumor activity in vivo and in vitro.
, RSC Adv.
- Carbohydrate-based amphiphilic nano delivery systems for cancer therapy.
- Synthesis, transacylation kinetics and computational chemistry of a set of arylacetic acid 1β-O-acyl glucuronides.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Electron-catalyzed radical perfluoroalkylation of organic sulfides: the serendipitous use of the TMEDA/I2 complex as a radical initiator.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Paramagnetic nanoparticle T1 and T2
MRI contrast agents.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Determination of uronic acids in sugarcane bagasse by anion-exchange chromatography using an electrode modified with copper nanoparticles.
, Anal. Methods