to explore results)
- Synthetic, small-molecule photoantimicrobials – a realistic approach.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Hypoxia inducible factor down-regulation, cancer and cancer stem cells (CSCs): ongoing success stories.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Optical methods for sensing and imaging oxygen: materials, spectroscopies and applications.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Fluorescence quenching by nucleic acids.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Synthesis, characterization and photovoltaic studies of oligo(acriflavine) via chemical oxidative polymerization.
, RSC Adv.
- Bilobalide safeguards 3T3-L1 adipocytes from hypoxia through protecting mitochondrial bioenergetics, biogenesis and dynamics.
, RSC Adv.
- A highly emissive and stable zinc(ii) metal–organic framework as a host–guest chemopalette for approaching white-light-emission.
, Chem. Commun.
- Determination of nitrite by inhibition of the
chemiluminescence of acriflavine in a flow-injection assembly.
- The Institute of Chemistry of Great Britain and Ireland. Journal and Proceedings. Part III: 1941
, J. Proc. Inst. Chem. GB Irel.
- Index pages