to explore results)
- Interrelation of thermodynamic sublimation characteristics with crystal structure: adamantane and memantine derivatives of sulfonamide molecular crystals.
- A urinary metabolomics (GC-MS) strategy to evaluate the antidepressant-like effect of chlorogenic acid in adrenocorticotropic hormone-treated rats.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of memantine nitrates as a potential treatment for neurodegenerative diseases.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Organocatalytic asymmetric Michael addition of aldehydes and ketones to nitroalkenes catalyzed by adamantoyl l-prolinamide.
, RSC Adv.
- Reversible morphological tuning of DNA–perylenebisdiimide assemblies through host–guest interaction.
, Chem. Commun.
- Structural and energetic aspects of adamantane and memantine derivatives of sulfonamide molecular crystals: experimental and theoretical characterisation.
- Solid state stabilisation of the orally delivered drugs
atenolol, glibenclamide, memantine and paracetamol through their complexation with cucurbituril.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Rational design and implementation of a cucurbituril-based indicator-displacement assay for application in blood serum.
, Chem. Sci.
- Substituent effect on the packing architecture of adamantane and memantine derivatives of sulfonamide molecular crystals.
- Sublimation thermodynamics aspects of adamantane and memantine derivatives of sulfonamide molecular crystals.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.