to explore results)
- Determination of the content and identity of lidocaine solutions
with UV–visible spectroscopy and multivariate calibration .
- Solid-phase extraction followed by liquid chromatography–time-of-flight–mass spectrometry to evaluate pharmaceuticals in effluents. A pilot monitoring study.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Pharmacologically active compounds in the environment and their chirality.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Novel MEA platform with PDMS microtunnels enables the detection of action potential propagation from isolated axons in culture.
, Lab Chip
- The roles of template complexation and ligand binding conditions on recognition in bupivacaine molecularly imprinted polymers.
- Identification of doping agents by chromatographic techniques and UV spectrophotometry.
- A polydiacetylene-based fluorescence assay for the measurement of lipid membrane affinity.
, RSC Adv.
- Adsorption behaviour of local anaesthetics in synthetic lipid membranes coated on a quartz-crystal microbalance and correlations with their anaesthetic potencies.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Synthesis and biological activities of local anesthetics.
, RSC Adv.