to explore results)
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 16 Monographs of most Frequent Co-Crystal Formers.
, Pages 338-382
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 9 Co-crystallization as a Versatile Tool in Separations Technology.
, Pages 302-335
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 6 Chiral Recognition Using Fluorescent Boronic Acids Chemosensors.
, Pages 182-201
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 4 Mechanochemistry in Co-crystal Synthesis.
, Pages 147-193
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 8 Application of Mechanochemistry in the Synthesis and Discovery of New Pharmaceutical Forms: Co-crystals, Salts and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 154-187
- Stereochemistry, Molecules with two (or more) stereogenic centres.
, Volume 1
, Pages 37-59
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Supramolecular Chemistry at Surfaces, Chapter 2 Tools for Surface Characterisation of Surface-based Supramolecular Systems
, Pages 55-103
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 2 Tervalent phosphorus acid derivatives.
, Volume 44
, Pages 56-103
- Membranes and Molecular Assemblies: The Synkinetic Approach, Amphiphilic crystals and hydrogen bonded co-crystals.
, Pages 182-213