to explore results)
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 12 Nutrition, Epigenetics and Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 183-206
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 7 One-Carbon Chemistry of Nickel-Containing Carbon Monoxide Dehydrogenase and Acetyl-CoA Synthase.
, Pages 121-148
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 10 Mimetics of Caloric Restriction.
, Pages 229-271
- Microalgal Hydrogen Production: Achievements and Perspectives, CHAPTER 10 The Metabolic Acclimation of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii to Depletion of Essential Nutrients: Application for Hydrogen Production.
, Pages 235-264
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 15 Production of Polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB) from Activated Sludge.
, Pages 452-472
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 4 Nickel-Carbon Bonds in Acetyl-Coenzyme A Synthases/Carbon Monoxide Dehydrogenases.
, Volume 6
, Pages 133-150
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 12 Computational Studies of Bioorganometallic Enzymes and Cofactors.
, Volume 6
, Pages 417-460
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 2 Biosynthesis of Steviol Glycosides and Related Diterpenes in Leaves and Glandular Trichomes of Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni.
, Pages 32-58
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 33 Disturbances in Acetyl-CoA Metabolism: A Key Factor in Preclinical and Overt Thiamine Deficiency Encephalopathy.
, Pages 553-571
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 12 Predicting Drug-Induced Mitochondrial Dysfunction.
, Pages 283-306