to explore results)
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 Coffee Plant Biochemistry.
, Pages 100-162
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Photochemistry: Volume 43, Exploiting the use of multivalent interactions in the design of photoreactive supramolecular assemblies. From solution to crystal engineering.
, Volume 43
, Pages 286-320
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 24 Chlorogenic Acids.
, Pages 565-583
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Biosynthesis: Volume 1, Biosynthesis of phenolic compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 119-157
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 10 Determination of Caffeine in Various Coffee Types by Capillary Electrophoresis Through the Anionic Complex with 3,4-Dimethoxycinnamate.
, Pages 179-192
- Wormlike Micelles: Advances in Systems, Characterisation and Applications, Chapter 4 Unusual Surfactants.
, Pages 63-102
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 2 Leguminous Seeds as a Source of Phenolic Acids, Condensed Tannins, and Lignans.
, Pages 19-48