to explore results)
- Vitamin A and Carotenoids: Chemistry, Chapter 13 Capillary Liquid Chromatographic Analysis of Fat-soluble Vitamins and β-Carotene.
, Pages 204-220
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 10 Synthetic Receptors for Polar Lipids.
, Pages 404-436
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 8 Structural Studies of Small Bioactive Compounds Interacting with Membranes and Proteins.
, Pages 133-161
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 13 The Physical Matrix of the Plasma Membrane as a Target: The Charm of Drugs with Low Specificity.
, Pages 248-281
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 5 Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (TOF-SIMS): Principles and Practice in the Biogeosciences.
, Pages 122-170
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 8 Medicinal Chemistry Strategies to Discover New Leishmanicidal Drugs.
, Pages 153-178
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 10 Conazoles and Cancer: A Review.
, Pages 280-351
- Thermometry at the Nanoscale: Techniques and Selected Applications, Chapter 12 Cellular Thermometry.
, Pages 353-382
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 18 Molecular Basis of Drug Resistance in Leishmania.
, Pages 371-386
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, CHAPTER 13 NMR of Lipids and Lipid/Peptide Mixtures.
, Pages 235-266