to explore results)
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 13 Glycan Production by Bacterial Fermentation.
, Pages 311-330
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 5, Enzymic mechanisms of conjugation.
, Volume 5
, Pages 132-158
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, CHAPTER 5 The LPS Transport Pathway: A New Target for the Development of Gram-Negative Antibiotics.
, Pages 103-126
- Renewable Resources for Functional Polymers and Biomaterials: Polysaccharides, Proteins and Polyesters, Chapter 9 Hyaluronan: a Simple Molecule with Complex Character.
, Pages 261-291
- Chemical Biology of Glycoproteins, CHAPTER 2 Chemical Biology of Protein N-Glycosylation.
, Pages 20-47
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Nucleotides and polynucleotides: mononucleotides.
, Volume 42
, Pages 354-371
- NMR in Glycoscience and Glycotechnology, CHAPTER 9 Quantifying Carbohydrate Motions Through Solution Measurements: Applications to Immunoglobulin G Fc.
, Pages 208-227
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 38, Posttranslational sialylation and its impact on leukocyte recruitment during inflammation.
, Volume 38
, Pages 75-93
- Chemical Biology of Glycoproteins, CHAPTER 4 Chemical Biology of O-GlcNAc Glycosylation.
, Pages 94-149
- Chemistry and Mode of Action of Crop Protection Agents, Fungicides.
, Pages 74-113