to explore results)
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 2.2 NANOSTRUCTURES OVERCOMING THE INTESTINAL BARRIER: DRUG DELIVERY STRATEGIES.
, Pages 63-90
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 4.1 How Microbes Cope with Oxidative Stress.
, Pages 285-305
- 3D Printing in Chemical Sciences: Applications Across Chemistry, CHAPTER 5 3D Printing in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
, Pages 138-175
- Pillararenes, Chapter 10 Hybrid Materials Based on Pillararenes.
, Pages 229-262
- Diatom Nanotechnology: Progress and Emerging Applications, CHAPTER 9 Diatoms: A Natural Source of Nanostructured Silica for Drug Delivery.
, Pages 201-218
- Chemical Modelling: Volume 15, Charge transport through nanocontacts.
, Volume 15
, Pages 70-130
- Metal Organic Frameworks as Heterogeneous Catalysts, CHAPTER 4 Characterization of MOFs. 1. Combined Vibrational and Electronic Spectroscopies.
, Pages 76-142
- Diatom Nanotechnology: Progress and Emerging Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 248-270
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 13 Electrosynthesized Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Chemosensing: Fundamentals and Applications.
, Pages 412-446
- Metal Organic Frameworks as Heterogeneous Catalysts, CHAPTER 12 Photocatalysis by MOFs.
, Pages 365-383