to explore results)
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 44, Enzymatic halogenation: enzyme mining, mechanisms, and implementation in reaction cascades.
, Volume 44
, Pages 1-43
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 2 Sulfate Reducing Bacteria
, Pages 23-44
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 14 One-electron Nitrogen Chemical Biology
, Pages 292-313
- Flavins: Photochemistry and Photobiology, Chapter 8 Blue Light-Initiated DNA Repair by Photolyase.
, Volume 6
, Pages 151-182
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Biochemistry, CHAPTER 6 Enzymes of the Xanthine Oxidase Family.
, Pages 192-239
- Carbohydrates in Drug Design and Discovery, Chapter 9 Galactofuranose Biosynthesis: Discovery, Mechanisms and Therapeutic Relevance.
, Pages 209-241
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 5 The Nucleophilic Thiolate in Cysteine and Cysteamine Scaffolds
, Pages 92-128
- The Chemical Biology of Nitrogen, CHAPTER 4 Nitrate Ion Reductive Metabolism: Bifurcation Between Five-electron or Eight-electron Reductions
, Pages 72-91
- High-Field EPR Spectroscopy on Proteins and their Model Systems: Characterization of Transient Paramagnetic States, Chapter 5 Applications of High-Field EPR on Selected Proteins and their Model Systems
, Pages 206-350
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 3 Sulfide Oxidizing Bacteria
, Pages 45-58